[AccessD] Chart Legend Problem

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Wed Oct 15 14:35:54 CDT 2008

I have a chart in an access report. I have opened the chart in edit mode, opened the data sheet and changed the data series name. I then updated the chart and returned to the report. I then saved the report. When I open the report it shows the data series name from the source table not the one in the chart datasheet. What might I be doing wrong?

Chester Kaup

Engineering Technician

Kinder Morgan CO2 Company, LLP

Office (432) 688-3797

FAX (432) 688-3799

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.