[AccessD] Creating Subdirectories

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 12:50:19 CDT 2008

Aha.  OK now I understand.
Thanks
Max

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Tony Septav
Sent: 19 October 2008 18:24
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Creating Subdirectories

Hey Max
Not trying to confuse you.  It is just that when I am testing an
application, I try to duplicate as many of the "goofy things" a client
might do.
Client has the ability to enter a path for data and file storage. If the
path does not exist then ask them if they want to allow the program to
create the folders.  Path is created and the path string gets entered
into a list of paths, along with some other information.  The client has
the ability to delete a path from the list. Now in most instances the
client would not create a subdirectory and turn around and delete it and
then create it again. I am just testing the worst case scenarios, and in
doing so I ran into the RMDir problem.  Sorry if it sounded weird as to
what I was trying to do.