[AccessD] Chart Loading Delay

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 09:51:22 CDT 2008

Hello All,

Sorry for the re-post...but I didn't see any responses...

I have a form with a number of graphs. I am exporting them to Powerpoint. When I open this form via code using DoCmd.OpenForm "frmGraphs" ...the graphs do not load right away. If I step through the code...they never load any data??? I can get around this by opening the form prior to my starting the export...but I thought I should be able to run this whole thing with one click???

Can I docmd.open...then wait? Any Thoughts?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte