[AccessD] z score to percentile calculator

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Oct 23 08:49:39 CDT 2008

Perfect.  Exactly what I was looking for. I think.  I'll give it a test. But
it looks right.

I had read in MSDN about this technique but didn't know what the Excel
function was or if there was one.  That I couldn't find in the Excel help.

Interesting app, BTW.  Pediatric endocrinologist at Children's Hospital
treating diabetics primarily, wants to put together a db to slice and dice
data with the objective of doing various kinds of studies.  Big 'what if'
kind of database.  So he needs the Z (which I can calculate) and percentile
on things like height vs. Age, weight vs. Age, head circumference, etc.

Thank you.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334