[AccessD] Blank Lines in report

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Oct 29 11:14:40 CDT 2008

Hi Chester

Couldn't you introduce a second constant:

  Const cMaxLine16 = 16

and adjust the code like this:

   If (cLines Mod (cMaxLine + 1) = 0) Or (cLines Mod (cMaxLine16 + 1) = 0) Then
      Me.NextRecord = False
      Me.PrintSection = False
   End If

/gustav

>>> Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com 29-10-2008 17:02:07 >>>
I have some data in a table I need to display in a report. The problem is I need a blank line in the report after the 3rd, 6th, 9th, 12th, 15th and 16th record. I found some code in MS article 208696 but that is only for every nth record. The stumbling block is the last interval. Maybe I could put some blank records in the source data?

Chester Kaup

Engineering Technician

Kinder Morgan CO2 Company, LLP

Office (432) 688-3797