[AccessD] Lost error handling

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 15:45:49 CDT 2008

My error handling routines have just stopped working. I first noticed it in
Outlook and now Access is doing it -- VBA simply ignores my On Error
statements and of course, the internal error handling takes over.

Anybody ever seen this?

I have trouble ever since I installed 2007 on the same system with 2003 --
it's been one problem after another. Outlook still doesn't work properly. I
uninstalled 2003, installed 2007, same issues -- can't create new mail or
tasks. Oddest thing I've ever seen and I have no clue what's going on. I
completely uninstalled 2003 and started over, didn't make any difference,
same problem.

Susan H.