[AccessD] OT: Word help

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Sep 3 10:05:12 CDT 2008

Don't blame Word itself, Darryl.  The 2007 implementation of Office was
evidently designed to reduce experienced, fully competent computer users
to a state of complete despair and utter confusion.  Things you need are
on non-intuitive context menus instead of on the ribbon.  The ribbon
isn't there when you need it because *IT'S* context-sensitive.  All the
essential basics are hiding behind something that doesn't even look like
a button.  And the whole thing makes my head ache.

Charlotte Foust