[AccessD] Building a spreadsheet from Access ... slow segment ofcode

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at coles.com.au
Sat Sep 6 23:52:08 CDT 2008

Hi stephen,

You can just send me the code module if you like and I can have a look at it from from there.  If I understand this correctly you are calling a new Excel workbook and populating and setting it up from Access (all the work is being from Access, rather than running an Excel code module from Access(?).

Yep, still interested in having a look.  Just send the code rather than your whole database and I will see if I can help.

cheers
Darryl.