[AccessD] Harkins and Brock

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Sep 12 10:06:25 CDT 2008

Intelligence has nothing to do with it, Gustav.  I just didn't see a
practical use for milliseconds, so I was in Susan's boat.

Actually, we've had to deal with millisecond issues in our apps because
the back ends can be either Access or SQL Server, but we don't use
provider specific code routines, we only bow to the specific providers
when it's necessary ... Like dealing with milliseconds.  What we finally
did was strip the pesky things off our data, where they are pretty
useless anyhow.

Charlotte Foust