[AccessD] Trigger An Event by Changing Records in a Continuous Form?

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri Sep 12 19:44:48 CDT 2008

The continuous form only shows one record at a time, and the formatting for
the controls gets fairly complex.  I'd like to avoid putting complicated
text into conditional formatting fields, but instead trigger a reformat in
code each time a different record is displayed.

Conditional formatting will work here, but it's really time consuming and it
has no compiler or run-time errors, so anything wrong will go undetected
until try all your examples and just look at the screen.

Dan