[AccessD] Continuing Group on Report Print out

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 15:03:35 CDT 2008

Thanks for the quick response Lambert.

I've tried using the .RepeatSection as well as just showing the label and it
seems to be skipping the whole group.

Private Sub GroupHeader0_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer)
If Me.GroupHeader0.HasContinued Then
    Me.lblContinue.Visible = True
   Me.Section("GroupHeader0").RepeatSection = True
  'Reports("rptRGAPrintOut").Section("GroupHeader0").RepeatSection = True
End If
End Sub

'have also tried
just printing the name, in case I was wrong about the name of the group
header.
It seems to repeat six times if I put a optional stop in there.

Debug.Print Me.GroupHeader0.Name
GroupHeader0
GroupHeader0
GroupHeader0
GroupHeader0
GroupHeader0
GroupHeader0

Debug.Print Me.GroupHeader0.RepeatSection
False
False
False
False