[AccessD] Importing multiple txt files

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at Marlow.com
Wed Apr 1 17:18:08 CDT 2009

You are more then welcome!

What I find most intriguing on the list, is that there are usually 2 or
3 solutions for a problem.  It's interesting to see the different
approaches.  Personally, I know I'm stuck in my ways sometimes, but once
in a while a different method kicks in an idea.

Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Janet Erbach
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 2:02 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Importing multiple txt files

All you guys...

I haven't been on the forum for several years and I'm floored by the
prompt
replies and the excellent suggestions.   Thank you very much!!

Janet

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 12:25 PM, Drew Wutka <DWUTKA at marlow.com> wrote:

> Dim strTemp as String
> strTemp=Dir("C:\YourPath\*.txt")
> Do until strTemp=""
>        Debug.print strTemp
>        strTemp=Dir
> Loop
>
> Drew

The information contained in this transmission is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain II-VI Proprietary and/or II-VI Business Sensitive material. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. You are notified that any review, retransmission, copying, disclosure, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.