[AccessD] Queries Progress Bar

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 15:19:09 CDT 2009

I have to ask, why a "Progress Bar", just give them something to look at
with animation. People get used to not even looking unitil the animation
finishes anyway. IOW they get used to click to open then walking away for a
coffee knowing they have x tseconds/minutes  before it is ready.  Dont break
your butts on a progress bar which is only ever looked at the first few
times.

max
lateral thinking...