[AccessD] FW: Toy Track

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Apr 3 23:44:37 CDT 2009

Dear List:

This client had an abnormal termination running my 2003 mde on 2007 - that
apologetic pop up that says Access has encountered and error and has to
close - gives you an option to send the error to Microsoft.

Anyone had any experience with this or this AccessRT2003 of which he speaks?

MTIA

Rocky

  _____