[AccessD] A2003:Outlook Recurrence Screen

Darren D darren at activebilling.com.au
Sat Apr 4 00:57:10 CDT 2009

Hi Susan et al

Sorry to hear about your flu - I hate those days. You really do have my sympathy

Open Outlook
Click on Calendar
Double click to create a new appointment
Click on the 'Recurrence'
The popup screen that appears is the item I want to open

The Entry ID is kinda the PK for outlook things
In my case it's the PK for an appointment/calendar item
It's easy enough to retrieve in code once an appointment is made
It's that EntryID I want to pass to this recurrence screen

Many thanks

Darren