[AccessD] Queries Progress Bar

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Apr 6 09:11:15 CDT 2009

Hi William

Nope, you have to do something yourself! ... Isn't a progress bar a standard component of Visual Studio? Or Stuart may have a micro implementation using PowerBasic.

I just got the idea as I remember someone having success playing an audio file launched by a Shell command while Access continues to run.

/gustav

>>> wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com 06-04-2009 15:49 >>>

...and you just happen to have a working sample of this? :)

William