[AccessD] Queries Progress Bar

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Mon Apr 6 10:17:23 CDT 2009

  Or "She'll be coming around the mountain.."

  But I've got to tell you, I have some Star Trek sound bites recorded and
have tossed them in a couple of apps for a joke.  I had used the one that
says "Working..." for queries or long running processes and "Analysis
complete" at the end.

  Never played anything during the entire run of the query, but I do like
John's idea<g>

Jim.