[AccessD] A2003:Outlook Recurrence Screen-Take 2

Darren D darren at activebilling.com.au
Mon Apr 6 18:36:53 CDT 2009

Hi team

Apart from Susan (I hope you're feeling better) asking for clarification I got
no responses to this one

Apologies if there were responses and I missed 'em

Anyway..

I want to know if I can 'open' the recurrence screen that Outlook calendaring
uses (yes - It has to be Outlook)

Open Outlook

Click on Calendar

Double click to create a new appointment Click on the 'Recurrence' button

The popup screen that appears is the item I want to 'open'

I want to know if I can pass a known EntryID to this screen then manipulate the
recurrences as per normal

(The EntryID is a kind of PK for Outlook Object items)

Many thanks in advance

 <http://www.activebilling.com.au>

Darren