[AccessD] Web Applications

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Mon Apr 6 18:43:42 CDT 2009

...what is YOUR point? ...developing data driven websites using notepad went
out long ago ...you can warm a cup of coffee by first building a campfire in
the middle of your kitchen but most people prefer the microwave
...suggesting to someone that notepad or MSE are serious tools for web
development in today's work environment is ...well, you fill in the blanks,
eh ...and given that VSWD Express is, among many other good web development
tools, absolutely free with great tutorial videos ...well ...I won't waste
my time "venting" ...its a closed case, eh.

...everyone starts somewhere Drew ...some start with one tool and never move
on when better ones come along.

William