[AccessD] Format Percentage

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Tue Apr 14 10:49:22 CDT 2009

Hey Charlotte
Want I am saying.
Is why do some number combinations display as formatted when you click
in (or tab into) the text box and other numbers display as a decimal value.
ie.
Percentage text box displays 50.00%, tab into the text box and it still
displays beside the cursor 50.00%
Percentage text box displays 95.00%, tab into the text box and the
display beside the cursor is 0.95
What causes the difference???