[AccessD] A2003:Embedded Image in HTML

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 14:33:13 CDT 2009

Hi Darren,
Not sure if I am picking this up correctly (I have been away) and just
picked up on the tail end.
I regularly send out html emails with graphics in them.
Can you send me an email off-line restating what you are trying to do and I
will see if what I do can fit in with your requirements.
I have also successfully used the CID and will try to dig some examples out.

Max