[AccessD] Access 2007: Keep bound text box - delete label...

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at coles.com.au
Thu Apr 16 19:06:25 CDT 2009

Hi Max,

You can so this, that is select a few items and them group them (although they use a different syntax, that is what you are doing).  But what I hate is you cannot drag the mouse over a group of control to select them all at once and then apply a change to the group.  It seems that you have to manually choose them all, one at a time.  I am hoping I have just missed something here with this, otherwise it is a right PITA when building complex forms.

bah humbug.  Must say the transition to XL2007 hasn't been been anywhere near as painful.

regards
Darryl.