[AccessD] Access banned; VBA skills at new lows...

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Fri Apr 17 07:46:42 CDT 2009

  Just shows that we live in a changing world and it is a sign of how old we
all are<g>; basic computer skills are not something just a few have any
more, but something everyone has.

  Obviously this is considered an entry level job.  Note the "Students with
appropriate backgrounds and skills are welcome to apply. The position is
long-term so not appropriate for internship."   Their not looking for a
seasoned professional, but someone with basic skills.

  Slightly better then burger flipping, but not much and a lot of young
people would fill the bill on this one.  My 17 year old would jump at this
job.

Jim.