[AccessD] Office 2007 and .Net

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Wed Apr 22 14:48:18 CDT 2009

For engineering apps, it's best to go with pure C/C++ and interface to Excel
via DLL.
The DLL effectively replaces slower VBA code.
I believe the DLL could be built using Visual Studio and the dot-net
platform,
 but of course the CLR will be required.

Here is a nice product that may just be the ticket:
http://www.calc4web.com/
Code in Excel, execute native DLLs.

What they are asking for is a pipedream IMHO.