[AccessD] Form Locked

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Sat Apr 25 10:27:15 CDT 2009

Hey All
This has got me baffled and I figure there has to be an easy answer that
I am missing.
I have a program where I prevent the user from shutting down the program
by closing the app. window. I use the On Unload to check to see if a
variable has been set to true, if not all actions are cancelled and a
MsgBox appears.  This works fine in most cases. On one form I have a
button that pops up a modal form so that the user can enter in project
notes. Now when the user tries to shut down the app. by clicking the
close button a message appears and close is cancelled. The problem I am
having is the notes form is then locked (basically everything is locked)
and I have to use the Windows Task Master to close the program.  If I
make the underlying form visible False (which I usually do and turn in
back on On Close) no problem. I have tried a myriad of things API calls,
other code etc. to no avail. Any suggestions????
Thanks