[AccessD] Copy Protection Needed

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat Apr 25 16:10:04 CDT 2009

Apart from Registration keys etc, the first thing that I do to discourage piracy with this sort of
is application put the organisation's name on all menus and reports.

If the Tennessee branch has "Michigan Branch" appearing on their form letters etc they will
be encouraged to get their own copy.

With an MDE FE, it's a simple matter to embed the name in a Function which is used as the
source of a text box on all forms/reports etc.

--
Stuart