[AccessD] MSADO28.tlb and MDAC

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Thu Apr 30 10:04:23 CDT 2009

Hi Borge,

Have a look:

http://help.wugnet.com/windows/MDAC-SP1-Windows-XP-SP3-ftopict625961.html

BTW, .tlb files are just Type Libraries - IOW they do not have executable code - only description of COM objects and interfaces, and reference to .DLLs implementing those objects and interfaces...

MDAC setup packages usually get installed well when installed in sequence of versions, if not - one gets DLL-hell...

I hope you'll find a way to solve your issue using the above URL...

--
Shamil