[AccessD] Envelope "report", custom size

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Thu Apr 30 17:40:40 CDT 2009

I'm going nuts. Gwen has an .mdb called Friends. The envelope that is
already designed (years ago) is a standard #10 envelope. I've been trying to
figure out how to make another envelope design for an envelope that is 8.75
wide and 5.75 high. I tried making a copy of the #10 envelope report, then
changing the size, but I'm obviously missing someplace that something has to
be changed, because it still shows up as a #10 envelope size. Complicating
things is that 2007 (just upgraded) has things in different places than
2003. I tried doing it via a custom "label" but that didn't work either.
Please take pity on me and tell me step by step what I need to do to make a
custom sized envelope in 2007.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"