[AccessD] FW: Chinese astronauts wanted - but no bad breath

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 10:12:25 CDT 2009

Bloody hell guys!

This means that if I lived in China, I cannot even leave the house!

I would like Mr Xiong Ping Pong to know that, whether I need it or not, I have a shower every New Year.

Max

p.s. Hope it is still Friday somewhere….

Feed: BBC News | News Front Page | UK Edition
Posted on: 02 August 2009 15:52
Author: BBC News | News Front Page | UK Edition
Subject: Chinese astronauts wanted - but no bad breath

China draws up 100 health requirements for people wanting to go into space, banning body odours, runny noses and tooth cavities.

View <http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/8180480.stm>  article...