[AccessD] Access-D Desktop

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 01:51:16 CDT 2009

Bill, delighted that you had fun with it.  I am going to see what else I can
do with it.
Your memory code did not work for me.  Not sure why, but it just "hangs".

My system (Taken from my Desktop.hta screen -Tarah!) shows:

Operating System MicrosoftR Windows VistaT Home Premium 6.0.6002
Service Pack (Major.Minor) 2.0
Computer Type Desktop
Physical No. of Processors Physical: 1
Logical No. of Processors Logical: 3
Architecture Type Architecture: 9 (x64)
HyperThreading Architecture This is a hyperthreading architecture.
Total Physical Memory

System Rating Scores:-
Processor 5.5
Memory 5.9
Primary Hard Disk 5.9
Graphics 5.9
Gaming Graphic 5.4

If you can make any sense of that, please let me know. I would like to be
able to show memory.

Max