[AccessD] (Bginfo was: Access-D Desktop)

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Mon Aug 3 17:29:47 CDT 2009

John

I've sent a zipped file to both you and Max ...all you need to do is copy
the directory intact to your hd and dbl click on the config file ...look at
the custom fields and how they are supported ...once its configured to your
satisfaction you'll want to put it in your login file or startup dir and put
a "refresh" shortcut on your desktop or Quick Launch bar ...there is a
sample shortcut in the zip.

I'm betting that even a hard head like Max can figure it out :)
...but if not, e me.

...if you need something you don't see, try the bginfo forum first ...then
bing preferably for a wmi or vbs solution ...you can write and call scripts
to write to a txt file or var which bginfo can then refer to ...even some of
the scripts Max wrote for his hta could be used but I've tried to keep it
simple ...those bloody Brits can't read English, eh :)

William

ps ...there are a large number of server scripts and gps for bginfo ...just
bing for them.