[AccessD] SPAM-LOW: Re: OT: Web site photo album

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Aug 4 13:48:22 CDT 2009

I don't binge.  ;)

Or bing for that matter.

Is Microsoft hiding stuff from Google now?  I don't see anything about bit rate throttling other
than new add-ons for IIS 7.0.  AFAICT WHS is using IIS 6.X, though I am not certain how to tell.  I
bought the software about two years ago, in fact the month it was released.  And I would doubt that
the throttling add-on was just automatically installed, though again I don't know how to tell.