[AccessD] Bing vs Google

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Tue Aug 4 17:20:54 CDT 2009

...famous? ...more likely infamous :)

...its how you do the search ...your combo of names is likely to gather a
lot more hits both together and separately ...I suspect Kati is using some
advanced filter to arrive at the lower numbers she got ...the filtering is
quite different between the two ...one of the reasons I usually prefer bing
these days is it seems to deliver more quality hits where Google goes for
quantity ...but I'm not looking to stir a war ...just saying that I prefer
bing now.

William