[AccessD] Moderator Message

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Aug 5 09:28:36 CDT 2009

John, it's because we've added the other lists.

We've previously discussed Windows Home Server on the dba-tech list. I have
a WHS and I'd like to discuss it with someone I know has it also.

We've previously discussed search engines on the DBA-tech and DBA-OT list.

I am subscribed to every list Database Advisors has. I use Outlook 2007 via
DSL. If it can receive and sort mail into relevant folders without a problem
- I'm sure every other email client on a high speed connection can too.
Please subscribe to those lists, as I and many others have, and you will
feel that old camaraderie again.

The more the merrier!