[AccessD] Bing vs Google

Paul Rodgers paulrster at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 11:57:50 CDT 2009

Don't hate anyone or anything, William. Just try to support those who might
be there for the common good. I had 3.1, and I was there on the day 95 came
out. That organisation has brought a tremendous lot of pleasure into my
life. But I do try to keep a balanced look at it all ... and when I look at
a photo of the little group of altruistic students right at the beginning of
microsoft, I feel sad that it all turned out the way it has. I don't believe
the amount of profit one makes proves one's real worth.
Cheers, all. No nastiness, no getting at anybody in my observations, just
how it seems to me, that's all.