[AccessD] Moderator Message

Kenneth Ismert kismert at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 12:42:08 CDT 2009

Count me in -- I think the technical lists should be merged into AccessD.
Keep OT for those who like it.

I use GMail, and I would like a more web-friendly mail digest format -- I
find it too hard to follow the long threads on a web-based mail reader.

Yahoo groups has a very nice digest format, with links to the various
messages at the top, and 'Reply to' links for each message which would save
users having to editing the generic "Re: Contents of AccessD digest..."
subject.

Google groups has a ' - Show quoted text - ' link, which hides previous
well.

Such usability tweaks would make the list more accessible to the new
generation of web-only mail users.

-Ken