[AccessD] Moderator Message

Michael Bahr jedi at charm.net
Wed Aug 5 18:23:48 CDT 2009

But it could also imply there is too much OT discussions--driving newbies
away.  If I sign up for a list I want to read about material that is ON
topic, not about other things-although they are good topics they belong
elsewhere.  The home server bandwidth issue is NOT relevant to this group,
neither is extending the WiFi distance at home, and many others.  One
could nit-pick about having Access involved somehow, but then I could
probably find six degrees of seperation with Kevin Bacon!  The BOD has
determined they should be seperate and I support it.  I vote to keep as is
and have the moderator should show some teeth and a bite to enforce it.

While I am in this rant mode I want to comment on the indivdual who has
the spam filter that puts the "SPAM-LOW " in the subject.  This totally
screws up the message threading.  Please fix your spam filter, remove it,
or at least remove the "SPAM-LOW " from the subject line when replying.

Thank you for cooperation, rant mode off.

Mike...