[AccessD] Delete query problem

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 16:36:11 CDT 2009

I think it may have something to do with that DistinctRow

Can you select only the specific PKIDs then delete those records from the
table?

Warning OTTOMH:

DELETE [tbl Inactive Injectors Any Day Prior Month]
WHERE PID IN
(SELECT PID
FROM [tbl Inactive Injectors Any Day Prior Month] INNER JOIN [tbl Statuses
During Prior Month] ON [tbl Inactive Injectors Any Day Prior Month].PID =
[tbl Statuses During Prior Month].PID
WHERE ((([tbl Statuses During Prior Month].Status) In
("FL","FM","FH","SL","SM","SH","SP","PL","PM","PH","RP","RM","RH","RL","TA","WD","WC","WF","WCH","WAGW","WAGC")));

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 2:25 PM, Kaup, Chester <Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com