[AccessD] Moderator Message

Kenneth Ismert kismert at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 10:03:11 CDT 2009

Some responses:

Jim Hewson:
> I, for one, like the email format.
> Most blogs are hidden from me...

David McAfee:
> I also like the email format...
> Like Jim's company, my company restricts access to blog sites...

What I am suggesting is something like the Yahoo Groups model: you can get
email digests, complete with handy links that let you find and respond to a
messages with a click.

But, the email is merely a copy of what is really happening on the Yahoo
Groups site.

My point is, our focus should shift to web content, with email remaining as
just another delivery method.

Jim Dettman:
> I think you really need to ask yourself that if they [Expert's Exchange]
> have nothing to offer, then:
> A. Why are they still in business? ...

I have to side with Charlotte and John on this one: no one I know who has
tried them has had a positive experience.

I presume they don't have a refund policy.

Any site that panhandles so hard for money can't have your best interests at
heart.

I automatically pass by Expert's Exchange, just like the plethora of useless
'review' sites that clog the web.

-Ken