[AccessD] Moderator Message

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 16:03:43 CDT 2009

We miss you over on OT list Max. You left there kind of abruptly. Hope
you weren't insulted or offended in some way. A reminder that nothing
is OT there, including Access or other Microsoft tecnical topics. We
get a number of Access threads there because several of the people in
the OT family are more comfortable asking their OT friends questions
than asking people they don't know as well oer on AccessD.

GK