[AccessD] Access poll

Stephen stephen at bondsoftware.co.nz
Sat Aug 8 16:12:00 CDT 2009

Susan, I think 97 was such a relief for those of us who had
struggled with the mess of pottage called Access95 that we
naturally have a soft spot for the de-constipation that was
Access97.  I was at Advisor DevCon in Nashville Spring of
1997 and when the Microsoft rep announced the changes (and
fixes!) from 95, he actually got a sustained round of
applause.  Not often one sees that.

Stephen Bond