[AccessD] Cost of Debug.Print Statements

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 03:41:26 CDT 2009

Hi Arthur,
Don't know if you have had a response to this but I have something similar
on my system but what it does is to write a line to say it had entered a
function/sub and again when it left so that I could track where bottlenecks
were or areas for improvement, how long it was in the function, etc.

It was turned on/off from a button on a form.  The output was written to a
table and could be viewed from a form.

Because it was writing records it would, I think, be a bit slower then
writing a debug.print statement but the overall impact was very noticeable
when it was on/off.

HTH

Max