[AccessD] A couple of macro questions

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Tue Aug 11 09:19:24 CDT 2009

I have a macro with warnings turned off. One query when I run it outside the macro and it tries to append records to a table I get the message key violation cannot append 3 records do you wish to continue. When it runs in the macro what happens. Does it append only the records it can or what?

In this same macro I run a number of queries and then open a report in print preview. The report has a close form button on it. When I click the close form button the results of the query that the report is based on comes up. I thought it should go back to the form that called the macro to run. How do I get it to close the query and go back to the first form.?

Thanks.

Chester Kaup
Engineering Technician
Kinder Morgan CO2 Company, LLP
Office (432) 688-3797
FAX (432) 688-3799

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.