[AccessD] SPAM-LOW: Re: Zoho Access Migration Plugin

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Tue Aug 11 12:19:51 CDT 2009

> Web browsers HAVE no lowest common denominator.  And they
> don't all do the same things when...

Bingo. In my first webdev project using Javascript and cookies,
I had to code all sorts of case logic to handle not only the different
browser behavior...
 but also the COMBINATION of browser and operating system.
It was a huge hassle. Took forever to test.

Bottomline: each browser can render a web page differently.
Problem: no common rendering "engine".