[AccessD] Event Invites

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Tue Aug 11 12:36:21 CDT 2009

Each main guest can invite one or more additional guests. The additional guest cannot invite. As JC says the issue now is creating a flat record for the merge.

Used another table and a multi select list box. But it is a two stage  process at the moment. You invite one or more main guests. In response to prompt you can then select for each main guest one or more additional guests. This is then written to a table which details the main guest ID , the event ID and the ID of each additional guest.

What I have is a guest table which once the data is input gives me

M Reid Guest 1 Event2
M Reid Guest 2 Event2
M Reid Guest 3,  Event2

OH all unbound of course (<: