[AccessD] Zoho Access Migration Plugin

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Wed Aug 12 14:25:00 CDT 2009

Funny....
I've been waiting for 6 months for Firefox to be fixed to render a web page
that IE6 rendered easily.
Sent them 3 tech support requests. It was never fixed.
It was some sort of "grid" heavily CSS-based.
The website must have been getting complaints as a result of complaints from
Firefox users....
so they changed it to show the data as PDF file links !
That's great progress....and very typical of "today's" tech environment:
Doing the right thing, versus DOING THINGS RIGHT.

> All modern browsers pass the Acid2 test:
> http://www.webstandards.org/action/acid2/
>
> And most make significant inroads on Acid3:
> http://www.webstandards.org/action/acid3/
>
> The point is, things are significantly better now with modern
> browsers. Your development experience back then does not have
> to be repeated today.

You are partially correct..it was back in the oh-so-awful days of Netscape !