[AccessD] Still on Vista SP1 - Embedded Charts

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at coles.com.au
Wed Aug 12 17:59:01 CDT 2009

Hi folks

Another Query from my friend... (and I quote)

I have another one.

My graphs (Microsoft Graph 97 Chart) embedded in forms in MS Access 2003 won't work under vista sp1.

Can you please ask if anyone knows a fix....

'---------

Many thanks

Cheers
Darryl

This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential
information and are intended for the named addressee only. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete
this e-mail immediately. Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright
is not waived or lost because this e-mail has been sent to you in
error. It is your responsibility to check this e-mail and any
attachments for viruses.  No warranty is made that this material is
free from computer virus or any other defect or error.  Any
loss/damage incurred by using this material is not the sender's
responsibility.  The sender's entire liability will be limited to
resupplying the material.