[AccessD] Friday OT: 10 ways to indicate you are a geek

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 17:14:32 CDT 2009

Gustav,
Well, I don't understand 128 and 256 - I mean, I understand how the binary
system works, what I don't understand is why you go to a swimming pool in
the first place. Your country is surrounded by water only 1 mile away in any
direction apart from up and down.

With number plates, I try to make sentences out of them eg, my plate letters
are GLB.  I reckon they stand for Good Looking Bloke. LOL

With numbers I try to get 9 out of adding, then adding the result etc. eg,
448 = 16.  16=7.  Not 9, failed.
But 558 - 18 = 9. Winner!!!!

Do this:
   1.  Think of a number between 1 and 10.
   2. Multiply the number by 9.
   3. Add the digits of your result.
   4. Subtract 5 from your new number.
   5. Find the letter that corresponds to your number, if 1 = A, 2 = B, 3 =
C, etc.
   6. Think of a country that begins with your letter.
   7. Write down the name of that country.
   8. Think of an animal beginning with the second letter of your country.
   9. Think of the colour of that animal.
  10. Write down the animal and its colour.
  11. Think of an animal that begins with the last letter of your country.
  12. Think of a fruit that begins with the last letter of this second
animal.
  13. Write down the fruit and the animal.

Scroll down

Sadly, Denmark is an unlikely place to find Grey Elephants and as for Orange
Kangaroos - not in Denmark!

Max

LOL