[AccessD] OT: UK imposes Turks and Caicos rule

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 13:04:33 CDT 2009

~Exactly, but we could introduce the Death Panels.  I am a member of our
local one.  Basically, the panel sits down and decides which of the sick and
elderly are going to die this week and whether we should spend our limited
budget on medicine or new computers - I have a great new laptop!  I love the
NHS.

We could, I suppose, lower the criterion to include those opposing our
invasion.

The biggest advantage of being a panel member is that when your name comes
up, you can veto it.  Hahah

Max