[AccessD] Naturally....

Collins, Darryl Darryl.Collins at anz.com
Wed Aug 19 19:11:54 CDT 2009

Aaaah, In the cool clear light of the morning I have finally got this
working elegantly and as expected (including BE Password protection
integrity).

'-------------------------------------
            strConnect = "MS Access" _
                & ";PWD=" & pcstrPW & "" _
                & ";DATABASE=" & pcstrDataSource

            With CurrentDb
                Set tdf = .CreateTableDef(rsSP("tblName"))
                tdf.Connect = strConnect
                tdf.SourceTableName = rsSP("sqlName")
                .TableDefs.Append tdf
            End With

Much nicer.  Thanks everyone for the feedback.

Cheers
Darryl.